Viye Cihui

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts Lyrics and Chords



#Song 1#
Am                             C
   I know I can't take one more step towards you
G                                Dm
   Cause all that's waiting is regret
Am                                 C
   And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
G                                Dm
   You lost the love I loved the most               
 
#Bridge 1#
Dm                F      Am      G
   I learned to live half alive
Dm             F               G
   And now you want me one more time

#Reff#
C                           G
And who do you think you are
                       Am
Running 'round leaving scars
                       F
Collecting your jar of hearts
                 C
And tearing love apart
                     G
You're gonna catch a cold
                         Am
From the ice inside your soul
                       F
So don't come back for me
                     C
Who do you think you are

#Song 2#
Am                            C
   I hear you're asking all around
G                         Dm
   If I am anywhere to be found
Am                      C
   But I have grown too strong
G                            Dm
   To ever fall back in your arms

#Bridge 2#
Dm                F      Am      G
   I learned to live half alive
Dm             F               G
   And now you want me one more time

#Reff#
C                            G
And who do you think you are
                       Am
Running 'round leaving scars
                       F
Collecting your jar of hearts
                  C
And tearing love apart
                     G
You're gonna catch a cold
                         Am
From the ice inside your soul
                       F
So don't come back for me
                     C
Who do you think you are

#Bridge 2#
Am             E            Am     Dm
And it took so long just to feel alright
Am              E            Am          Dm
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
  Am         E                Am           Dm
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
      Am        E        Am   Dm
Cause you broke all your promises
F
And now you're back
                 E
You don't get to get me back

#Reff#
C                           G
   And who do you think you are
                       Am
Running 'round leaving scars
                       F
Collecting your jar of hearts
                   C
And tearing love apart
                     G
You're gonna catch a cold
                         Am
From the ice inside your soul
                       F
So don't come back for me
                   C
Don't come back at all
C                           G
And who do you think you are
                       Am
Running 'round leaving scars
                       F
Collecting your jar of hearts
                  C
And tearing love apart
                     G
You're gonna catch a cold
                         Am
From the ice inside your soul
                    F
Don't come back for me
                   C
Don't come back at all
F                  C
Who do you think you are
F                  C
Who do you think you are
F                      C 
Who do you think you are

Song by Christina Perri

0 Response to "Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts Lyrics and Chords"