Viye Cihui

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud Chord Lyrics and Chords



#Song 1#
D                                                      G             A
When your legs don't work like they used to before
D                                         G             A
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
D                                                          G             A
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
D                                               G             A
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
  
        D                           G  A             D      G  A
And darling I   will be loving you   till we're seventy
        D                           G  A             D
And baby my   heart could still fall as   hard at twenty three
G             A
 And I'm thinking 'bout how

#Bridge#
Em                                   A             D
people fall in love in mysterious ways
Em                                   A
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Em                                   A             Bm
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
Em                                   A
And I just wanna tell you I am

#Reff#
D 
So honey now
G    A                                      D   
Take me into your loving arms
G    A                                                      D          
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
G    A                                      D    
Place your head on my beating heart
G   A
I'm thinking out loud
        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D 
That maybe we  found love right where we are

#Song 2#
D                                                             G             A
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
D                                              G             A
And the crowds don't remember my name

D                                                             G             A
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
D                                        G             A
I know you will still love me the same

                        D                                G      A           D      G  A
Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
D                                G      A           D
And baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
G             A
 And I'm thinking 'bout how

#Bridge#
Em                                 A             D
people fall in love in mysterious ways
Em                                 A            
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Em                                          A             Bm
oh I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Em                                 A
Hoping that you'll understand

#Reff#
D 
So honey now
G    A                                      D   
Take me into your loving arms
G    A                                                      D          
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
G    A                                      D    
Place your head on my beating heart
G   A
I'm thinking out loud
        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D 
That maybe we  found love right where we are

#Interlude#
D     G   A
D     G   A
D     G   A
D     G   A

#Reff#
D 
So honey now
G    A                                      D   
Take me into your loving arms
G    A                                                      D          
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
G    A                                      D    
Place your head on my beating heart

G   A
I'm thinking out loud
        Bm     A     G   F#m    Em   A     D 
That maybe we  found love right where we are
 Bm     A      G  F#m    Em    A   D
Oh baby we  found love right where we are
       Bm     A     G   F#m    Em    A   D
And we  found love right where we are

Song by Ed Sheeran

0 Response to "Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud Chord Lyrics and Chords"