#Intro#
F A Dm Bb (3x)
F C F
#Song 1#
F A
Dm Bb
You and me
we made a vow
F A Dm Bb
For better
or for worse
F A Dm Bb
I can't
believe you let me down
F C F
But the
proof is in the way it hurts
F A Dm Bb
For months
on end I've had my doubts
F A
Dm Bb
Denying
every tear
F A
Dm Bb
I wish this
would be over now
F C F
But I know
that I still need you here
#Reff#
F A
Dm Bb
You say I'm
crazy
F A Dm Bb
Cause you
don't think I know what you've done
F A
Dm Bb
But when you
call me baby
F C F
I know I'm
not the only one
#Song 2#
F A Dm Bb
You've been
so unavailable
F A Dm Bb
Now sadly I
know why
F A
Dm Bb
Your heart
is unobtainable
F C F
Even though
Lord knows you have mine
#Reff#
F A
Dm Bb
You say I'm
crazy
F A Dm Bb
Cause you
don't think I know what you've done
F A
Dm Bb
But when you
call me baby
F C F
I know I'm
not the only one
#Bridge#
Bb F
I have loved
you for many years
A Dm
Maybe I am
just not enough
Bb F
You've made
me realise my deepest fear
A Bb
By lying and
tearing us up
#Reff#
F A
Dm Bb
You say I'm
crazy
F A Dm Bb
Cause you
don't think I know what you've done
F A
Dm Bb
But when you
call me baby
F C F
I know I'm
not the only one
Song by Sam Smith

0 Response to "Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One Lyrics and Chords"