#Reff#
Em
G
C
G It's been a long day without you my friend
Em G C G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Em G C G
We've come a long way from where we began
Em G C G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
C G
When I see you again
#Rapp 1#
Em G C G
Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Em G C G
Good things we've been through
Em G C G
Em G C G
That I'll be standing right here
Em G C G
Em G C G
Talking to you about another path
Em G C G
Em G C G
I Know we loved to hit the road and
laugh
Em G C G
Em G C G
but something told me that it
wouldn't last
Em G C G
Em G C G
Had to switch up look at things
different see the bigger picture
Em G C G
Em G C G
Those were the days hard work forever
pays now I see you in a better place
Em G C G
Em G C G
How could we not talk about family
when family's all that we got
Em G C G
Em G C G
Everything I went through you were
standing there by my side
Em G C G
Em G C G
And now you gonna be with me for the
last ride
#Reff#
Em G C G
It's been a long day without you my friend
Em G C G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Em G C G
We've come a long way from where we began
Em G C G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
C G
When I see you again
Em G C G
It's been a long day without you my friend
Em G C G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Em G C G
We've come a long way from where we began
Em G C G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
C G
When I see you again
#Rapp 2#
Em G C G
First you both go out your way
Em G C G
Em G C G
First you both go out your way
Em G C G
And the vibe is feeling strong and
what's
Em G C G
Em G C G
Small turn to a friendship a
friendship
Em G C G
Em G C G
Turn into a bond and that bond will
never
Em G C G
Em G C G
Be broke and the love will never get
Em G C G
Em G C G
And when brotherhood come first then
the line
Em G C G
Em G C G
Will never be crossed established it
on our own
Em G C G
Em G C G
When that line had to be drawn
and that line is what
Em G C G
Em G C G
We reach so remember me when I'm gone
Em G C G
Em G C G
How could we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Em G C G
Em G C G
Everything I went through you were
standing there by my side
Em G C G
Em G C G
And now you gonna be with me for the
last ride
#Bridge#
C G G
So let the light guide your way
C G D
Hold every memory as you go
C G
And every road you take
#Bridge#
C G G
So let the light guide your way
C G D
Hold every memory as you go
C G
And every road you take
G
D Em
D C
Will always lead you home
Will always lead you home
#Reff#
Em G C G
It's been a long day without you my friend
Em G C G
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Em G C G
We've come a long way from where we began
Em G C G
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
C G
When I see you again
Song by Wiz Khalifa feat Charlie Puth
0 Response to "Wiz Khalifa feat Charlie Puth - See You Again Lyrics and Chords"