#Song 1#
Am
Party girls don't get
hurt
F
Can't feel anything,
when will I learn
G Em
I push it down, push
it down
#Song 2#
Am
I'm the one "for
a good time call"
F
Phone's blowin' up,
they're ringin' my doorbell
G Em
I feel the love, feel
the love
#Bridge#
F
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
Am
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
G
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
G
Throw em back, till I
lose count
#Reff#
F G C F
I'm gonna swing from
the chandelier, from the chandelier
F G C F
I'm gonna live like
tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist
F G C F
I'm gonna fly like a
bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
F G C F
I'm gonna swing from
the chandelier, from the chandelier
F G
And I'm holding on
for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
C F
Keep my glass full
until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
F G
Help me, I'm holding
on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
C
F
Keep my glass full
until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
F
On for tonight
#Song 3#
Am
Sun is up, I'm a mess
F
Gotta get out now, gotta
run from this
G Em
Here comes the shame,
here comes the shame
#Bridge#
F
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
Am
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
G
1,2,3 1,2,3 drink
G
Throw em back, till I
lose count
#Reff#
F G C F
I'm gonna swing from
the chandelier, from the chandelier
F G C F
I'm gonna live like
tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist
F G C F
I'm gonna fly like a
bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
F G C F
I'm gonna swing from
the chandelier, from the chandelier
F G
And I'm holding on
for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
C F
Keep my glass full
until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
F G
Help me, I'm holding
on for dear life, won't look down won't open my eyes
C
F
Keep my glass full
until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
F
On for tonight
F
On for tonight
#Ending#
F G C F
I'm gonna swing from
the chandelier, from the chandelier
Song by Sia

0 Response to "Sia - Chandelier Lyrics and Chords"